Open Section Menu ^
ARTBA has completed numerous state economic impact reports that have helped shape the debate about state transportation initiatives. These reports serve to highlight the critical nature of highway and bridge investment in generating and sustaining economic growth; several of our economic impact studies have been key in demonstrating to state and regional lawmakers the need for additional highway and bridge investment.
State Economic Reports
- February 2018, California: Major $183 Billion Boost to California’s Economy Expected Over 10 Years from Transportation Investments in SB 1
- February 2015, Tennessee: Facilitating Economic Growth: The Impact of a $460 Million Increase in Tennessee’s State Annual Highway and Bridge Capital Investment
- January 2015, West Virginia: The Economic Impact of a $500 Million Increase in Highway and Bridge Construction Investment in West Virginia
- January 2014, New Jersey: Moving New Jersey’s Economy Forward: Investing in New Jersey’s Transportation System
- June 2010, Pennsylvania: A Blueprint for Economic Growth: The Impacts of Doubling Pennsylvania’s Annual Transportation Capital Investment