By Mark Holan, editorial director, ARTBA
Former senior Capitol Hill advisors and ARTBA senior staff will explore the race for the White House, control of Congress, and the impacts these outcomes will have on transportation infrastructure investment in 2021 and beyond.
ARTBA’s Transportation Investment Advocacy Center™ (TIAC) will provide an overview and analysis of state and local transportation referendum results during this 90-minute webinar starting at 3:30 p.m. Eastern.
- Ray Beeman, principal and co-leader at Washington Council Ernst & Young and former House Ways & Means Committee staff;
- Pat Bousliman, government affairs consultant with Subject Matter and former Senate Finance Committee staff;
- Joey Dean, executive vice president at AGC Arkansas;
- Dr. Alison Premo Black, ARTBA senior vice president and chief economist; and
- Dean Franks, ARTBA senior vice president of congressional relations.
The webinar will be complemented by ARTBA’s state ballot measures report and 2020 Election Report.