Only one month left, limited number of seats available for DC event.
Join advocates passionate about state and local transportation investment at the 6th Annual “National Workshop for State & Local Transportation Advocates” on July 16-17 in Washington, D.C. This one-of-a-kind event will explore funding trends and forecasts, detail campaign strategies, and provide insights from state lawmakers.
Battleground States: How National Politics Can Impact the Local Vote: Advocates from California and Missouri share tips for successful transportation investment campaigns despite national political polarization.
Expert Roundtable: Pros & Cons of Tolling: Jennifer Aument (Transurban), Vicki Kitchin (Build Indiana Council) and Robert Poole (Reason Foundation) will explore state trends for this revenue option.
EVs and an Evolving World: Speakers from North Carolina and Utah will share their experiences with electric vehicle fees, road usage charges, and vehicle registration fees.
Other sessions include:
- Identifying & Analyzing Significant State Transportation Funding Trends
- Road to Reauthorization: Federal Transportation Funding Report
- 2019 State Gas Tax Increases Roundtable – Keys to Success from Winning Campaigns
- Building Relationships with Lawmakers: Perspectives from State Transportation Funding Champion Legislators
- Boosting Ballot Measure Results – Lessons Learned From 2018
The annual in-person meeting of the Transportation Investment Advocates Council is 3-7 p.m. Tuesday, July 16. The meeting is open to anyone interested in learning more about state transportation funding resources.
The Workshop is being held in conjunction with ARTBA’s 31st annual “Public-Private Partnerships in Transportation Conference.”
More information & hotel reservations. Reserve your room by June 23 to receive the discounted room rate!