On Nov. 8, 2016, New Jersey voted approved a measure to constitutionally dedicate all revenue derived from the sale of motor fuels—including the motor fuel excise tax and the Petroleum Products Gross Receipts tax—to the state’s Transportation Trust Fund, to be used exclusively for transportation infrastructure purposes.
- June 22: State Transportation Funding News Roundup
- June 20: West Virginia Legislature Passes $135 Million Annual Transportation Funding Bill
- June 19: Illinois Transportation Work May Hit July 1 Roadblock
- June 16: State Transportation Funding News Roundup
- State Lawmakers to Discuss Transportation Funding Strategies at July 12 Advocates Workshop in D.C.
- June 9: ARTBA’s Unprecedented TIAC Effort Provides State and Local Advocates with Ways to Increase Funding (Americans for Transportation Mobility)
- June 9: State Transportation Funding Legislation Update
- June 9: Vote to Increase Gas Tax has No Effect on Reelection in NJ Primary
- June 8: State Transportation Funding News Roundup
- Transportation Funding Best Practices to be Explored at July 12 Advocates Workshop
- June 2: State Transportation Funding News Roundup
- June 2: State Transportation Funding Legislation Activity
- June 2: Thirty-Six States Consider Over 130 Transportation Funding Bills in First Five Months of 2017
- May 30: Mayors Know Their Residents Still Want Good Roads
- Insights Into Successful Transportation Funding Campaigns to be Explored in July 12 Advocates Workshop