This unsuccessful legislative campaign with the Montana state legislature failed to raise the gasoline tax in order to fund public transportation and road maintenance projects throughout the state. House Bill 316 died in the House Taxation Committee on April 24, 2013 when the House Taxation Committee rejected the legislation with a 9-11 vote.
- June 28: Two Weeks Left to Register for the July 12 Advocates Workshop
- June 27: Case Study on California’s 2017 Transportation Funding Legislation Now Available
- California’s 2017 Transportation Funding Legislation
- June 22: State Transportation Funding News Roundup
- June 20: West Virginia Legislature Passes $135 Million Annual Transportation Funding Bill
- June 19: Illinois Transportation Work May Hit July 1 Roadblock
- June 16: State Transportation Funding News Roundup
- State Lawmakers to Discuss Transportation Funding Strategies at July 12 Advocates Workshop in D.C.
- June 9: ARTBA’s Unprecedented TIAC Effort Provides State and Local Advocates with Ways to Increase Funding (Americans for Transportation Mobility)
- June 9: State Transportation Funding Legislation Update
- June 9: Vote to Increase Gas Tax has No Effect on Reelection in NJ Primary
- June 8: State Transportation Funding News Roundup
- Transportation Funding Best Practices to be Explored at July 12 Advocates Workshop
- June 2: State Transportation Funding News Roundup
- June 2: State Transportation Funding Legislation Activity