This 2014 statewide ballot measure to protect Maryland’s transportation fund from diversions to non-transportation programs was overwhelmingly approved by voters, with 82% in favor of the measure.
- June 22: State Transportation Funding News Roundup
- June 20: West Virginia Legislature Passes $135 Million Annual Transportation Funding Bill
- June 19: Illinois Transportation Work May Hit July 1 Roadblock
- June 16: State Transportation Funding News Roundup
- State Lawmakers to Discuss Transportation Funding Strategies at July 12 Advocates Workshop in D.C.
- June 9: ARTBA’s Unprecedented TIAC Effort Provides State and Local Advocates with Ways to Increase Funding (Americans for Transportation Mobility)
- June 9: State Transportation Funding Legislation Update
- June 9: Vote to Increase Gas Tax has No Effect on Reelection in NJ Primary
- June 8: State Transportation Funding News Roundup
- Transportation Funding Best Practices to be Explored at July 12 Advocates Workshop
- June 2: State Transportation Funding News Roundup
- June 2: State Transportation Funding Legislation Activity
- June 2: Thirty-Six States Consider Over 130 Transportation Funding Bills in First Five Months of 2017
- May 30: Mayors Know Their Residents Still Want Good Roads
- Insights Into Successful Transportation Funding Campaigns to be Explored in July 12 Advocates Workshop