This victorious ballot initiative campaign in Maine resulted in the passage of a $41 million bond measure to support transportation projects. In 2012, Maine voters approved Question 4, which proposed providing approximately $41 million for highway and bridge repairs throughout the state of Maine. Question 4 passed with 68.9 percent of voters in support of the measure in the November 2012 election.
- Aug. 13: Michigan Democrat Wins Primary With Transportation Investment Platform
- Aug. 9: 96 Percent of State Lawmakers Who Voted for a Gas Tax Increase Win Their 2018 Primaries
- Six Regional Reports Highlight Boost to California Localities from Transportation Investment in SB 1
- July 27: State Transportation Funding News Roundup
- July 13: State Transportation Funding News Roundup
- June 28: State Transportation Funding News
- Register Now for July 18 Transportation Funding Advocacy Workshop
- June 22: State Transportation Funding News Roundup
- June 14: State Transportation Funding News Roundup
- State Lawmakers to Discuss Transportation Funding Strategies at July 18 Advocates Workshop in D.C.
- State Transportation Funding Trends to be Explored at July 18 Workshop
- June 4: Updated Report Tracks 209 Transportation Funding Bills in 39 States
- June 1: State Transportation Funding News Roundup
- May 31: State Transportation Funding Legislation Roundup
- Transportation Funding Advocates to Share Tips to Bridge the Urban/Rural Divide at July 18 Workshop