This successful ballot initiative campaign in Maine resulted in the enactment of a $100 million transportation bond measure. In this statewide initiative, 72 percent of Maine voters supported a $100 million transportation bond. Question 3 will finance $76 million for highway improvements, $27 million for bridges, $24 million for ports and rail, and $5 million for local governments. This bond will also leverage an additional $154 million from both federal and state funds.
- Aug. 13: Michigan Democrat Wins Primary With Transportation Investment Platform
- Aug. 9: 96 Percent of State Lawmakers Who Voted for a Gas Tax Increase Win Their 2018 Primaries
- Six Regional Reports Highlight Boost to California Localities from Transportation Investment in SB 1
- July 27: State Transportation Funding News Roundup
- July 13: State Transportation Funding News Roundup
- June 28: State Transportation Funding News
- Register Now for July 18 Transportation Funding Advocacy Workshop
- June 22: State Transportation Funding News Roundup
- June 14: State Transportation Funding News Roundup
- State Lawmakers to Discuss Transportation Funding Strategies at July 18 Advocates Workshop in D.C.
- State Transportation Funding Trends to be Explored at July 18 Workshop
- June 4: Updated Report Tracks 209 Transportation Funding Bills in 39 States
- June 1: State Transportation Funding News Roundup
- May 31: State Transportation Funding Legislation Roundup
- Transportation Funding Advocates to Share Tips to Bridge the Urban/Rural Divide at July 18 Workshop